We just finished watching VeggieTales St Nicholas. And yes, I know, Christmas is over so why are we watching a Christmas video...well my son watches Christmas videos and listens to Christmas music year round.
The theme of this specific video is this, "I give because I am happy and I am happy because Jesus gave everything to me!" As the video was coming to the end, everyone was coming together to help this family who was in need. As usual, I start crying. I began looking around and specifically at my son and wife and I was reminded of how blessed I am by our wonderful God. He has given me everything and I owe Him my life.
Thank you God. I will never ever be able to repay my debt to you, but I am so thankful for all that you gave and continue to give to me! I love you!
Saturday, February 20, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I think Christmas music is great ANYTIME!!!! And if you look in my house real closely, you'll probably see a "stray" snowman or 2 hiding out somewhere. And, that's OK BY ME!!!! So Collier, you keep watching those Christmas videos and listening to Christmas music! NOTHING is better!!!!!!!
Merry Christmas! Debbie Lindley
Post a Comment