I went to Dr. Lorio about 2 months ago to have him look at a bump that had come upon the back of my right heel. It was bothering me as it rubbed against the back of my shoe. He scanned it and said that it was a calcium buildup, but he was more concerned about the pain I was dealing with. The pain has been increasing over the past 4 months. He saw metal rubbing against bone. My right calcaneal bone had to be reconstructed with some kind of bone putty 11 years ago. During the past 11 years, it had flattened out some causing the hardware he put in to begin rubbing against the bone. His solution was another surgery to remove as much hardware as possible.
So today is the day! Another surgery. This time outpatient....so that is a huge blessing.
God has this. He is faithful. I am his. I have been through much worse.
To God be the glory!
Russ
Monday, March 16, 2020
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment