Wednesday, August 9, 2023
HAPPY FEET DAY #15!!!
Today marks the 15th anniversary of my accident. It has been amazing to see how God has worked things in my life. I periodically look back through this blog just to be reminded of how amazing God is. We forget and need reminding.
This past year, my pain management doctor put me on some different meds that have surprisingly reduced my pain and they are not opiods. For the first time in 14 years, I have many days with little to no pain and it is amazing.
I will never forget the day I learned that I may never walk on my own again. The top ortho surgeon said the best I could hope for was to live with a walker the rest of my life. Collier was 18 months old. It felt like my life was over....BUT GOD! I asked God for mercy and to walk again. And here I am....walking....no walker. God is SO GOOD!!!
God, thank you for all that you have done in my life. It is all you! All the praise goes to YOU, God!
Until 2024....
Russ
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment