My 9 month anniversary is approaching fast. Just amazing that so much time has past. My accident seems like yesterday, and yet, it seems like forever ago!
The healing is SLOW! It seems to be moving at a snail's pace. I must admit there are times when I think there is no healing going on...that I am stuck where I currently am. Then God allows some progress that changes my mind. Each week, the pain is becoming less and less and I am able to walk more normally and for longer periods of time. The continued physical therapy is really making the difference! The more I work these feet the more normal that become. Praise God!
I am working on losing weight. My doctor told me that I MUST lose some significant weight to lessen the arthritis that will come. As of today, I am down 16 pounds with another 70 to go. I have to do this...it is a must if I am ever going to get back to normal.
Thank you so much for your continue prayers. I know you are out there praying and I am so thankful to you for that! God continues to work and it is amazing to watch!
Monday, May 4, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment