Tuesday, August 9, 2011

Happy Feet Day 2011

Happy Feet Day today! Its my family's annual celebration of my accident 3 years ago. Today and yesterday, I spent 12 hours each day on my feet walking around Disney World here in Orlando. I have been praying each day that God would allow me to endure and be able to get up the next day and walk. Typically, after a long day on my feet, I have lots of trouble standing and walking the next day. But I made it! God answered my prayers! It wasnt without pain....oh the pain.....a few tears yesterday because of pain, but I walked and I walked and I walked. So Praise You God for all of your kindness and grace and for giving me the ability to celebrate Happy Feet Day #3 walking all of Epcot and Hollywood Studios! I love and praise You!

No comments: