It's the 5th Anniversary of my accident today!! I am filled with all kinds of emotions, but most of all, I am so thankful to my gracious God who continues to give me grace!
Each year, I look back over this blog, re-living the events of 5 years ago. God is so good!
I saw a Pain Management Doctor on Wednesday of this week. I believe I am on a new path to pain management. I didn't like the direction I was going. I didn't like the medications I had to take just to walk some days. I am very excited for this new approach to controlling and managing my pain.
I thought I was going to get on here and write a long post because this is my 5th anniversary. I should have more to say, but for some reason I don't. LOL
I am sitting here, watching my 6 year old draw on paper, my 2 year old is taking a nap and quietly, I am praising God in my heart for all He has given me.
To God be the glory for GREAT things He has done....in my life! I am forever grateful! I love all of you!
We are off to Branson this evening for a quiet weekend of fun and reflection!
Friday, August 9, 2013
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment