Day 50
Back on my Feet Countdown: 58 days
I may or may not have said this already in this blog...but it bears repeating; this is the hardest thing we have ever had to tackle! Don't get me wrong, God is so good! We are experiencing pure joy as we walk through this fire, but that does not mean we are not struggling. We struggle every day. And honestly, I believe it is Robbie that has the most difficult tasks of all. She literally works 24/7 to keep our house running and taking care of Collier and me. I am in constant prayer for her! She is constantly on her feet, working hard to keep our heads above water. The simple tasks of cooking dinner, making the bed, picking up the toys are difficult. For me, some of the most difficult times are at the end of week, when I have been looking at the same 4 walls for many days and all I can think about is getting in my car and going anywhere just to change the scenery. I know Robbie would probably just like to have a normal day; one where she can talk with her friends or just sit and not have to think anything; just veg.
Probably one of the most difficult things we are dealing with is loneliness. I know, sounds crazy doesn't it! In normal circumstances, this would not be the case. But when you are in the middle of a life trial, your need for your family and friends is greatly increased! We are very thankful that we have many wonderful friends and family.
Please continue to pray for us. Call us. Come by and visit us. Email us. We would love to hear from you or see you!
Please pray for us:
- To keep a positive spirit
- Our finances
- Complete healing
- Strength for daily life
- Keep our focus on God
Thank you to all of your for your love and prayers!
Russ-Robbie-Collier
No comments:
Post a Comment