I had another 6-week check up with my orthopedic surgeon on Thursday. He cleared me for going back to work part-time! This is so cool. In less than 6 months, I am able to start back to work! So I have contacted 2 of my monthly clients and asked them if I can start their service back up in February! Within minutes, I got a hearty YES from one of them. I am excited!
Continue to pray for me! The struggle is not over yet. Here are some specifics I need prayer for:
- I need to lose 60 lbs.
- My feet still hurt everyday. Pray that healing will continue and the pain will subside.
- Continue to work towards full use of both feet.
- Stop arthritis from setting in.
- Pray for complete restoration.
My next check-up is at my 1 year anniversary of my accident (week of Aug 9th). He will take another x-ray and if all looks good, he will release me completely.
No comments:
Post a Comment