God allows trials in our lives for a reason. It is to teach us, to grow us, to bring us closer to Him! This verse in Proverbs teaches me that my best teaching environment is when there is a struggle. YES, I hate to struggle. NO, I never wish to fall through a ceiling again. BUT, I have learned to mighty great things that I would have never gotten through my thick head had it not been for my accident. You see, for us to learn something, or for that matter, to get us to change our ways, something has to get our attention. Sometimes, getting our attention is simple and easy, but many times, it takes some pain, even very bad pain to get our attention. I wish this were not true, but it is a reality.
Therefore, I am very thankful that God decided to spare my life, take the time to teach me some great things. Despite my stubbornness and wickedness, He still choose to work with me. What a marvelous gift and privilege!
No comments:
Post a Comment