Believe it or not, but 6 weeks has past since my last doc appointment and today I made my way back to his office once more to get the latest news; and what AWESOME NEWS it was!!! I went with some expectations and left completely amazed at how much more I got! Here are the specifics:
- I can begin to walk on my left leg.
- I can get rid of the boot that was on my right leg. No more boots!!!
- I can begin to put pressure on my right leg.
- I can begin physical therapy to help me walk again.
- Over the next few weeks, I can use a walker and or crutches to walk on both feet.
- I can drive again (with the help of others until I can walk on my own).
- I can wear shoes on both feet again.
- My next doc appt is in 6 weeks and my doc wants me to come on my own and walk into his office. How cool is this?
Please join with me and give all praise, honor and glory to the living God, who is the ultimate doctor!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment