Day 62
Back on my Feet Countdown: 45 days
Despite the immense blessings God has given us during this time of difficulty, needs still exists; needs that are beyond our ability to fill. They are a constant reminder that we continue to need and completely rely on God for all of our needs.
First, God has blessed our sis-in-law with a job. She has been keeping our son on Mondays and Fridays here at our house. She has been a huge blessing and we are so thankful for her help. BUT, we are more thankful that she was given this job! So now, we are left to see how God will take care of this need. I am still unable to do all that is necessary to keep Collier, therefore, we need help. Yet, I pray that we can find someone that can come to our home to keep him so that I can see him. Otherwise, I will get very little time with him as he is kept by Robbie's Mom Tuesday through Thursdays away from our home. Sure, I will have the evening hours, but I work very hard to make that time special for Robbie since she works every day. We are excited to see how God will answer this request!
Second, since we spend a great amount of time dealing with the difficulties that have come since my accident, we don't get to spend a lot of time with our friends and family. This leads to loneliness and isolation. We don't desire to be lonely or isolated, yet that is what has happened since my leaving the hospital. Please pray that God will allow us the privilege to see our family and friends often and that we will not allow these feelings to take away our joy!
Thank you so much for your prayers, calls, emails, visits and gifts of food. We are so thankful and are blessed by your contact with us!
No comments:
Post a Comment