Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Lesson #2

Day 72


Since my accident, many versuses have become more real to me. One of the first ones is 2 Corinthians 12:9; "But he said to me, "My grace is sufficient for you, for my power is made perfect in weakness." Therefore I will boast all the more gladly about my weaknesses, so that Christ's power may rest on me."

Let me tell you this....it's true! Not that I have ever doubted the Bible to be untrue, but when you live it, experience it (not just read it), you find it to be real, very real!

When you have nothing left, nothing that you can hold on to, then all you have is God's grace. That's it! Nothing more. Nada, nill, absolute zero...when everything you found safety and comfort in is taken away, then all that is left is grace. You learn that is all you need. His power is made perfect in weakness. And in the end, all you can do is boast about what God has done because in the end, there is nothing I have or can do to boast about...because all that is left is God's grace! Wow!

No comments: