Tuesday, December 9, 2008

4 Month Anniversary

Day 120



I have spent the last several days looking back over the past 4 months. Hard to imagine that 4 months ago to this day, I fell 14' and blew my heels away! So much has happened! Here is an update on my current status:

  • I have not used my wheel chair in 2 weeks!
  • Physical Therapy is progressing and is SO helpful to my recovery.
  • I am walking most everywhere with the help of a crutch.
  • My next doc appt is this Thursday, Dec 11.

Thanks again for all of your calls, emails and most of all, your prayers. It has been an exciting 4 months and I am so thankful for all that has transpired!

1 comment:

Melissa said...

Can I just say how awesome it was to see you sing with the group Sunday morning? And especially that song...which I love dearly! I'm so proud of ya! God is so good! Now, if He would only let me get rid of my boot...hmmm. Guess He needs me to learn a little more huh! Congrats Russ...keep up the good work!