Saturday, December 13, 2008

Lesson #10

4 months + 4 days



I am a changed person, like a person with a new name, I will never be the same and I have no desire to go back to the person I was!

This storm has changed my life. If you have been reading this blog for a while, you already know what I am saying. I still need improving. There are things that I should be doing that I am not doing well. This storm in no way has made me perfect, but it has changed me for the better. I have learned so much. I have matured so much. I have a new perspective of God that I did not have before. I have been changed. I am like a person with a new name. I will never be the same and have no desire to go back!

No comments: