Now that we are 67 days out from my accident, I wish to share with you the lessons I have learned from this trial.
Lesson #1
God's blessings come in unexpected packages. I have met people in my life that have walked through some crazy difficult situations (trials) and have come out on the other side claiming to be blessed. When I hear them say this, I just shake my head and say under my breath, "Are you crazy!?!"
Yet, I can tell you that this is something I have found to be very true. My crushed heels are a blessing. My fall was a blessing. All of my pain, and boy was there some crazy pain, was a blessing. Being in the hospital was a blessing. Being in a wheel chair is a blessing. All of this has been blessing after blessing. AND YES, these blessings came in a very unexpected package!
Friday, October 17, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I have learned so much as a silent outsider watching you heal from your injury. Thank you for allowing all of us to join you on the road to recovery!
mega hugs!
Post a Comment