Collier---
I miss being with you and your mom on a daily basis. I am so thankful that I can and have given you both to the Lord. He will always sustain and keep you. I can always trust Him for keeping you! I am so thankful for this.
I love you Collier. I love your smiles. I love it when you say, 'daddy'. I love your energy and the way you examine everything that is in your world. I love your happy squeals. I love it when you crawl into my lap with a book so we can read together. I love you. I can't wait until the day I can come back home and be with you!
I can't wait to teach you the great things God has taught me through this accident. Our God is truly amazing and I can't wait for you to see this!
I love you
Daddy
Friday, August 22, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment